You are invited to participate in an Affordable Learning Initiative professional development series that has been designed specifically for CSU. Please join Erin Walker, Higher Education Learning Technology Consultant, for an interactive webinar series - “21st Century Teaching and Learning: eTexts”.
Live Webinars include three levels on 21st Century Teaching and Learning Series: eTexts
View the professional development overview video for more information.
Courses to be offered include:
- Course 100: eTexts -The Past, Present, and Future of eTexts
- Course 200: Open eTextbooks: Finding High Quality Content and Low Costs
- Course 300: Subscription eTextbooks: Improving the Teaching and Learning Experience with Enhanced Functionality
In these webinars, you will:
- Learn to identify the leading commercial and open eText platforms in the marketplace
- Confirm existing campus-specific bookstore partnerships
- Develop an expertise on eText platforms at your campus
- Be able to develop and facilitate faculty workshops across campus