The CSU's Rent Digital program offers students savings of 60 percent or more off the cost of new print textbooks through the option to rent e-textbooks. CSU’s agreements with CafeScribe, Cengage Learning, CourseSmart, NOOK Study by Barnes & Noble, Schlager Milestone Documents, VitalSource Technologies and W.W. Norton, provide CSU students access to over 45,000 popular e-textbooks choices.
Students have access to their CSU Rent Digital e-textbooks for the length of the academic term through laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices. Students can access their e-textbooks online or offline, e-textbooks have interactive capabilities including printing, note-taking and highlighting. Student can print the pages of the e-textbooks as well. Students purchase CSU Rent Digital e-textbooks through their campus bookstore.
- YOU determine the best content for your class, each of your students select the best format for them. All CSU Rent Digital e-textbooks are available in print versions.
- To determine if course materials you select or have selected are available as a CSU Rent Digital e-textbook: Search CSU Rent Digital Partner links (on this page) for your title/ISBN. You may also contact your campus bookstore’s textbook department and they will assist you.
- Once you select a CSU Rent Digital e-textbook: Notify your campus bookstore's textbook department and provide them with your course materials adoption information. Your campus store will then make your requested materials available for students to purchase.
- By selecting CSU Rent Digital e-textbooks, you are providing your students access to quality educational content, reducing their expenses and improving their CSU learning experience.
- To find if the course materials you need are available as a CSU Rent Digital e-textbook: Search CSU Rent Digital Partner links (on this page) for your title/ISBN.
- To purchase CSU Rent Digital e-textbooks: Go to your campus bookstore’s ecommerce page, locate the class, and choose the Rent Digital e-textbook option OR visit your campus bookstore’s book department and ask for assistance.
- By choosing CSU Rent Digital e-textbooks, you reduce your course material expenses, gain access to quality educational content and improve your CSU learning experience.